As stated in our last newsletter, your super conscious mind functions on a non-conscious level 24 hours each day, 365 days each year. Whenever you program a goal into your subconscious mind and then release it, it is transferred to your super conscious mind, which goes to work to manifest the goal.
This work of the super conscious mind can be accelerated by a process known as the “written affirmation technique.”
The following is a brief description of how to use it:
1. Write out a clear, present-tense description of your goal, exactly as you would like to see it in reality. (Be as precise as possible)
2. Be sure that you write the goal in accordance with the “3 P’s:”
(a) Positive: The subconscious mind cannot grasp the negative. For example, if your goal is to become debt free, rather than affirming, “I am debt free,” your affirmation might read, “I am financially free and have money in abundance.”
(b) Present Tense: Your affirmation must also be written in the present tense. In the example above, rather than affirming, “I will be free of debt,” you affirm, “I am financially free and have money in abundance.”
(c) Personal: You cannot control the behavior of others. Nor can you set their goals. The only person for whom you can establish goals is yourself, therefore an affirmation always starts with the word “I.”
3. Repeat this “written affirmation technique” for each of your goals.
4. To maximise the affect of your affirmations, read them several times each day. To facilitate this process, many people choose to write their affirmations on a series of index cards, which they keep in their pocket or briefcase, making it easy to pull them out and read them during any lull in the day.
5. When you read your affirmations, picture in your mind’s eye the goal already having been achieved. Imagine the feeling that will come with your success. Imbue the picture with passion!
6. When you have completed this “written affirmation technique” for each goal, simply release the goal completely and carry on with your day.
This process is a powerful way to imprint your goals on your subconscious mind. Then your super conscious mind takes over, drawing on all of your knowledge and experience as well as all of the intelligence, ideas and knowledge that have ever existed or that will ever exist. It will automatically and continuously solve every problem and offer solutions to every challenge on the way to your goals. It will attract the people and the resources required to achieve your goals.
In the weeks ahead, take time to practice this “written affirmation technique.” Then observe what happens in your external world. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.
I have received many inquiries about my latest 2 day seminar on How to Win in Business, Make Money and Enjoy a Balanced Life. This is a hands on interactive program where I work with a handful of business owners who are interested in taking themselves and their businesses to a new level of success. To attend the next 2 day life changing event, email me at info@WinningWay.com.au Or you can invest in an audio recording on CD or MP3 format for a nominal investment of $399. However, as a member of The Business of Life you have the benefit of saving $110, which means you only have to invest $289 which will enable you to receive the wisdom and knowledge that I have gained over the past 29 years, thus saving yourself a lot of time and expensive mistakes. I am sure you would agree, this is a nominal investment in the most important person in your life, YOURSELF.
These are available in either a set of 6 CD’s or MP3 format. Just log onto www.WinningWay.com.au and you can take advantage of this fantastic offer by clicking on the tab “The Knowledge Shop”.
If you feel that anyone you know of could benefit by receiving our newsletter please get them to log onto www.WinningWay.com.au and they shall receive a free ebook as well as a copy of the ongoing monthly newsletter.